Why Work for Car Next Door?
- Be part of a collaborative and transparent team culture - we all work hard for each other
- We recognise and reward hard work and celebrate our successes together
- Culture of continuous improvement with a focus on personal and professional growth
- Have a say in the future direction of the company
- Join an exciting company on a growth trajectory
- We´re making a difference to the future of personal transportation in Australia
Senior Front-End JS Engineer - Australia
Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer - Pune, India
Member Experience Roles:
No current vacancies - if you´ve got great customer service skills and love what we do, send your details through here and you´ll be the first to hear when an opportunity becomes available.
Marketing and Communications Roles:
Digital Marketing Manager - Sydney
Marketing and Communications Coordinator- Sydney
Sales Coordinator- Sydney
If you'd like to join the team in Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle or Brisbane as an installer, send us an email here
and we'll let you know when something comes up.
Don’t see any suitable vacancies right now?
We’re growing fast – so if you’re passionate about getting involved in Car Next Door please send your CV and cover letter here and we’ll certainly take a look!